Saturday, February 21, 2009

Internet Sluts

The Crazy Letter

Some chick sent my husband this letter. Of course he thought it was hilarious and e-mailed it to me so we could have a laugh. I got to thinking, how many men fall for this kind of thing? Lonely vulnerable men. Oh, I know so many women don’t believe that men can be vulnerable but they can be, especially when they get older. If they lose a spouse of many years they are particularly suseptable to younger women that pray on older men. Not that my hubby is that old, we have no idea how in the heck this woman found him in the first place. Anyway, I thought I’d share this silly letter today.

Hello my dear,

How are you today? Well I am of hope that you are doing fine, my name is Miss Suzann Badango I am a very simple honest and kind girl. I saw your contact email while browsing through the internet so I decided to contact you despite that I have not seen you in person. I am a single girl and it will be my pleasure to communicate with you. My heart welcomes you I hope we can make a good friend with a wish for much happiness Smile. I will like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike. Please I don't want to end up missing you, hope to hear from you soon,so that I can give you my pic and I will tell you more about myself. Have a nice day and think about me. kiss Hug with love.

Thanks and God bless.

Love from,
Suzann

Go to my archives and read , MOB, which was written long before this letter arrived, incidentally. People get a kick out of this humorous short story.

Elizabeth.

© 2009 by Elizabeth Bradley.

6 comments:

cw2smom said...

Just this morning a friend said to me that she was at her "boyfriend's house, on the computer" and a woman popped in on the instant messenger and she asked who it was. The friend said she's the girlfriend and the other woman said "I am his girlfriend in the Phillipines!" Long story short, the guy's been sending money to her, etc. Yikes. Needless to say, there was quite a row over that mess! You are right, there are probably tons of men who fall for that crap all the time! Blessings, Lisa

Elizabeth Bradley said...

OMG! That's crazy. See. What are these men thinking? I guess my husband's a keeper!!!

Anonymous said...

That was a spam 'ho - trolling for some sucker who thinks with his "other" brain.

I have to laugh - "hope we can make a good friend" - MAKE a good friend? And this is good too, "I like to know you more".

Not only a spam 'ho but one who couldn't afford a decent translator, roflmao.

Unknown said...

hilarious- where do they get this stuff........

Gutsy Living said...

Thanks for following my blog. This letter reminds me of the same type that I get from Nigeria requesting money. Since I'm a new visitor, I wondered if this is your first book or if you've published before? Congratulations, and I did a posting on authors promoting authors, if you need extra help in promoting.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I will check out the blog GutsyWriter. Thanks for the comment!