Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holly, Jolly, By Golly





Last post I included a picture to show how terrific I looked while decorating my tree. Here's another, showing how terrific I look when I bake and decorate oodles of cookies for the kiddies, and multi-tasker extraordinaire that I am, while ordering my organic free-range Christmas turkey. It must be THAT time of year. I'm buried, MIA right now, busy with visitors and Christmas this and that. I'll try to pop on over and visit you guys as soon as I can get a little one on one computer time. Love and miss y'all!

All Rights Reserved. © 2009 by Elizabeth Bradley.

12 comments:

Stacy Post said...

Ha! The Prozac Yuletide is right up my alley. The kids have oodles of functions to attend with gifts for everyone and I'm about shopped out. (Is that even possible? Yep.) Thanks for the laugh, Elizabeth! I look forward to reading your posts when you return!

Boozy Tooth said...

When you can, honey. When you can.

I love those irreverent retro cartoons.... in fact, I decided to forego my 2010 Dachshund calendar in favor of the "Prozac" variety. It's hilarious. Larry just rolled his eyes.

As usual.

Merry Christmas Elizabeth. Casa Hice loves you!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for that P. Yuletide too. Merry Christmas! Hope things settle down a bit for you.

Rosaria Williams said...

It is the season. Stay sane.

Jan Morrison said...

yep, I'm there, only I'm not because we've scaled down Christmas to the absolute minimum. I just need to get through another week of teenage phtzzzit! argggh!

Jemi Fraser said...

Great images :)

I know how you feel - just have fun & keep your head above water!

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

These are great! I hope you're able to find time for everything and savor each moment that begs for it. Have a great day, Elizabeth!

Donna M. Kohlstrom said...

Thanks for all the giggles and smiles! Hmmmm...wonder if you can put Prozac in the eggnog for all the family and friends! What a mellow Yuletide that would be! LOL!

Lauri said...

Ha! The missing elf one had me snorting. Thanks!

Anne Spollen said...

Prozac Yuletide -- that actually sounds GOOD right now.

Yikes -- I hear you. When did Christmas get like this?

Helen Ginger said...

You do look quite happy to be baking cookies.

Love the cartoon!

Helen
Straight From Hel

Unknown said...

You look fabulous. :-)
Enjoy the season!